The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Cetirizine hydrochloride USP 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.adults and children 6 years and overone 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity.do not use if carton or blister unit is opened or broken see side panel for lot number and expiration date
Betadex, citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, maize maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavourings, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate and sucralose.Questions or comments? call 1-855-274-4122 (Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST)Distributed by: AUROHEALTH LLC 279 Princeton-Hightstown Road East Windsor, NJ 08520 Made in IndiaCode: AP/DRUGS/04/2016
* Please review the disclaimer below.