The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Topical Pain Relief
- Temporary relieves of these symptoms: minor achespains associated with simple backachearthritisbruisessprainscrampsmuscle strains.
- For external use only.Use only as directed children under 6 years, ask a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsenpain persist of more than 7 daysirritation developsAvoid contact with eyes and open wounds.If swallowed, get medical help or contact your local Poison Control Center or emergency room immediately.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 6 years and over:Before activity, massage onto muscles and joints until absorbed into skin.After activity, apply generously to tired and affected areasApply to dry and cleans areasRepeat as needed, up to 6 times daily.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), arnica montana (arnica) extract, azadirachta indica (neem) oil, bromelain, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, C13-14 isoparaffin, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cetearyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, citric acid, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), emu oil, ethylhexylglycerin, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, laureth-7, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, papain, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, salix alba (willow) bark extract, SD-Alcohol 40B, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.