The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 18.75%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use onlySun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pmWear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.Reapply:After swimming or sweatingImmediately after towel dryingAt least every 2 hours
Hellianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Glyceryl Linolenate, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions? 631-842-8800 or visit www.SheaMoisture.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.