The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose 0.25%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of opened container to any surface.Do not reuse. Once opened discard. Use individual vials within 90 days of opening foil pouch.
- This product contains no preservatives. Any solution not used immediately after opening should he discarded. Re-use of this single-use product may lead to inflammation of the eye and/or discomfort, based on potential contamination during handling.
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To open, twist tab completely off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops of TheraTears® EXTRA® in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Boric acid, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid*, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide*, sodium phosphate, trehalose, and water for injection. *May contain these ingredients to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.