The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active ingredientMiconazole Nitrate 2%
- For the treatment and relief of external genital itchingrelieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with external genital itching
For external use only
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor supervise children in the use of this product
- Store between 59°-86°Flightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Fragrance, Nylon-12, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.