The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%Lidocaine Hydrchloride 2%
Topical antisepticTopical analgesic
- Provides temporary relief of pain associated with cold sores and fever blisters
- First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns
For external use only:Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Do Not Use
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a doctormore than directedif you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product to the affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandagechildren under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Hypromellose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, water, polysorbate 80
* Please review the disclaimer below.