The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- ▪for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.▪protects against further irritation.
- For external use onlyDo not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudyWhen using this product▪do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.▪do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye •condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. •Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.*If used for post-operative dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- ▪use before expiration date marked on container.▪store at 59°-86°F (15°-33°C)RETAIN THIS CARD FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.Use only if single-use container is intact.
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride and sodium lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.