The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cooling Pain Relief
- Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with arthritisbackachestrainssprains
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
When Using This Product:
- Use only as directedAvoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Do Not Use
- With other ointments, creams, sprays or linimentsDo not apply to irritated skinWash hands after use with cool waterDo not bandage or use with heating pad or deviceStore in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
You experience pain, swelling or blistering; condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding:
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children:
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Turn dial to raise product until a small portion of the stick is showing. Apply by rubbing back and forth to the affected area not more than 4 times daily. Massage not necessary
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult physician
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Carprylate/Caprate, Diteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.