The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 2.00%
Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis
For relief of the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Ask A Doctor Before Using This Product If
- Condition covers a large area of the body
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Iodoquinol, Isopropyl Myristate, Larrea Tridentata Extract, Laureth-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate-20, SD-Alcohol 40B, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E).
* Please review the disclaimer below.