The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeDiphenhydramine HCL 2%Topical AnalgesicZinc Acetate 0.1%Skin Protectant
- Temporary relieves pain and itching associated with: Insect BitesMinor BurnsMinor CutsSunburnMinor Skin IrritationsScrapesDries oozing and weeping of Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison SumacRashes due to Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac.
- For external use only. Do not use on large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask doctor before use on chicken poxon measles
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if conditions worsen, or do not improve within 7 dayssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directedHold stick straight down over infected areapress tip of stick repeatedly on affect skin area until liquid flows, then dab sparinglyadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more then 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Protect from excessive heat (40ºC/104ºF)
Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, DI Water, PVP K-30
* Please review the disclaimer below.