The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 168 mg)
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do Not Use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. with other acid reducers
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition. heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness frequent chest pain frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn unexplained weight loss nausea or vomiting stomach pain kidney diseaseAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of waterto prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburncan be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN.store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)avoid excessive heat or humiditythis product is sodium and sugar free
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide
- Call 1-877-244-9825Tips for managing heartburnDo not lie flat or bend over soon after eatingDo not eat late at night, or just before bedtimeCertain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty, and fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, even some fruits and vegetablesEat slowly and do not eat big mealsIf you are overweight, lose weightIf you smoke, quit smokingRaise the head of your bedWear loose fitting clothing around your stomachRead the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information including tips for managing heartburn.Manufactured by: Strides Pharma Science Ltd. Puducherry - 605 014, India. PON/DRUGS/16 13 4193 Distributed by: Strides Pharma Inc. East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Revised: 09/2019
* Please review the disclaimer below.