NDC 59651-343 Lenalidomide
|Color(s)||GREEN (C48329 - GREEN OPAQUE CAP, GREEN OPAQUE BODY) |
WHITE (C48325 - WHITE OPAQUE CAP, WHITE OPAQUE BODY)
|Shape||CAPSULE (C48336) |
|Size(s)||14 MM |
NDC Code 59651-343-01
Package Description: 100 CAPSULE in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 59651-343-07
Package Description: 1 BLISTER PACK in 1 CARTON / 7 CAPSULE in 1 BLISTER PACK
NDC Code 59651-343-28
Package Description: 28 CAPSULE in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 59651-343?
The NDC code 59651-343 is assigned by the FDA to the product Lenalidomide which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Aurobindo Pharma Limited. The product's dosage form is capsule and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 3 packages with assigned NDC codes 59651-343-01 100 capsule in 1 bottle , 59651-343-07 1 blister pack in 1 carton / 7 capsule in 1 blister pack, 59651-343-28 28 capsule in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Lenalidomide?
Lenalidomide is used to treat various types of cancers. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. It is also used to treat anemia in patients with certain blood/bone marrow disorders (myelodysplastic syndromes-MDS). Lenalidomide may lessen the need for blood transfusions. Lenalidomide is not recommended for the treatment of a certain type of cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) because of the increased risk of serious heart-related side effects and death. If you have this type of cancer, talk to your doctor about the risks of using this medication.
What are Lenalidomide Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- LENALIDOMIDE 5 mg/1 - A phthalimide and piperidone derivative that has immunomodulatory and antiangiogenic properties. It is used for the treatment of transfusion-dependent anemia in MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES, and for the treatment of MULTIPLE MYELOMA, and relapsed or refractory MANTLE CELL LYMPHOMA.
Which are Lenalidomide UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- LENALIDOMIDE (UNII: F0P408N6V4)
- LENALIDOMIDE (UNII: F0P408N6V4) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Lenalidomide?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1242231 - lenalidomide 2.5 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 1428947 - lenalidomide 20 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 602910 - lenalidomide 10 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 602912 - lenalidomide 5 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 643712 - lenalidomide 15 MG Oral Capsule
Which are Lenalidomide Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK)
- FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357)
- CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48)
- GELATIN, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2G86QN327L)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE 102 (UNII: PNR0YF693Y)
- POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: WZH3C48M4T)
- SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Lenalidomide?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label