FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- ask your doctor about other uses for safety coated 81 mg aspirin
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to his product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, lactose monohydrate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose 102 polacrilin potassium, polyethylene glycol 6000, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, talc, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, soybean, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin†
EASY OPEN CAP
Aspirin 81 mg
Pain reliever (NSAID)
THIS PACKAGE NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
enteric coated tablets
≠≠Coating helps protect against stomach upset
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, distributor of Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
≠Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart. Aspirin is not right for everyone.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
200 Hicks Street
Westbury, NY 11590
READYinCASE Low Dose Aspirin 81 mg
* Please review the disclaimer below.