The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient ( In Each Chewable Tablet )
Cetirizine Hydrochloride 5 mg Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose itchy, watery eyes sneezing itching of the nose or throat
When Using This Product:
- Drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended If pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222).
- ● may be taken with and without waterFor Cetirizine hydrochloride chewable tablets 5 mg adults and children 6 years and over 1 to 2 tablets once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.adults 65 years and over1 tablet once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.children under 6 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor For Cetirizine hydrochloride chewable tablets 10 mg adults and children 6 years and over one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. adults 65 years and overask a doctor children under 6 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor Other information:store between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F) Phenylketonurics: Contains 1.68 mg Phenylalanine (a component of Aspartame) per 5 mgPhenylketonurics: Contains 3.36 mg Phenylalanine (a component of Aspartame) per 10 mgdo not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
Acesulfame potassium, artificial and natural flavors, aspartame, betadex, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethyl cellulose, FD&C yellow # 6 aluminum lake, fumaric acid, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose and talc.
Questions? Call 1-800-313-4623
Manufactured by:Jubilant Generics Ltd.Roorkee-247661, IndiaMarketed by:Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.Salisbury, MD 21801, USARevised : November / 2014
* Please review the disclaimer below.