The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- •helps reduce germs that can potentially cause infection
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
- •deep or puncture wounds •animal bites •serious burns
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •irritation or redness develops •conditions persist for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Washcloths can be used at room temperature or heated in a microwave for extra comfort. Heating instructions: •Place full package in microwave and heat for 45 seconds, then follow washing instructions •If heating a partial package (2 or more cloths), heat for 15 seconds and test temperature to avoid burning skin. Washing instructions: •Gently pull label tab until package opening is exposed •Remove cloths one at a time to cleanse body parts in this order: •Face •Neck and abdomen •Right arm •Left arm •Right leg •Left leg •Back •Groin and buttocks •Allow skin to dry •Dispose of cloth in waste receptacle •Do not flush cloths in toilet
- •Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. •Washcloth: rayon / polyester
Water, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Simethicone
* Please review the disclaimer below.