The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105⁰ Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.*Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895CVS.com 1-800-SHOP-CVSMade in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
* Please review the disclaimer below.