The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablespoon)
Dibasic sodium phosphate 2.7 gMonobasic sodium phosphate 7.2 g
- •for relief of occasional constipation
Dosage warningTaking more than the recommended dose in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do Not Use
- •if you have a previous kidney problem, congestive heart failure, impaired renal functions, decreased intervascular volume, dehydration, uncorrected electrolyte abnormalities •in children under 5 years of age •for bowel cleansing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting •kidney disease •heart problems •a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks •already used a laxative for more than a week •a dehydration condition
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •on a sodium restricted diet •under a doctor’s care for any medical condition •taking any other prescription or non-prescription medications. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You
- •have any rectal bleeding •do not have a bowel movement within 6 hours •have any symptoms that your body is losing more fluid than you are drinking •have early symptoms of dehydration including feeling thirsty, dizziness, urinating less often than normal, vomiting. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- •use as a laxative for relief of occasional constipation •dilute dose in the table below with one glass (8 fl. oz.) cool water. Drink, then follow with at least one additional glass (8 fl. oz.) cool water. There is significant loss of liquid when using this product. To prevent dehydration drink plenty of clear liquid after use. •Do not use for bowel cleansing. •Do not take more unless directed by a doctor. See Warning. There are three Teaspoons in one Tablespoon.Ages (Years)DosageMaximum Dose12 & Older3 Teaspoons6 or 9 Teaspoons*10 & 113 Teaspoons*3 Teaspoons*5 to 91 1/2 Teaspoons*1 1/2 Teaspoons*under 5Do Not UseDo Not Use *SINGLE DAILY DOSAGE. DO NOT TAKE MORE OF THIS PRODUCT IN A 24-HOUR PERIOD
- •Each Teaspoon contains: sodium 556 mg •Saline laxatives increase retention of water in the intestine, promoting bowel movements. •this product generally produces a bowel movement in 30 minutes to 6 hours •this product is sugar free •do not freeze •store at room temperatureTAMPER EVIDENT: Mouth of bottle sealed for your safety. If foil seal is missing or broken, do not use.
Cherry flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
* Please review the disclaimer below.