The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Purified water (99.05%)
- Washes the eye to help relieve •irritation •stinging •discomfort •itching •burningby removing •loose foreign material •air pollutants (smog or pollen) •chlorinated water
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away •if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- •remove contact lenses before using •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •replace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye •condition worsens or persists
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For use with a nozzle applicator. •flush the affected eye(s) as needed •control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle •do not touch dropper tip to eye
When Using An Eye Cup
- •rinse the cup with Soothing Eye Wash Solutionimmediately before each use •avoid contamination of the rim and insidesurfaces of the cup •fill the cup half full with Soothing Eye WashSolution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s),pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- •store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F) •keep tightly closed •does not contain thimerosal •enclosed eyecup is sterile if packaging is intact •use before expiration date marked on thecarton or bottle
Boric acid, sodium borate and sodium chloride. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride(0.01%)
* Please review the disclaimer below.