The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin itching and irritation due to eczema.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes.if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using This Product And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms last more than 7 days, or if they clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For mild to moderate eczema only, apply as needed or as directed by a physician.
- Store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Steareth-20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Isocetyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Chloride.
* Please review the disclaimer below.