The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment/First Aid Antiseptic
- For treatment of cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lipsHelps relieve the symptoms of itching, burning and pain associated with cold sores/fever blisters in just one dayRelieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blistersFirst aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and sores
- For external use only: Do not use in the
- Eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture
- Wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Use only as directed.Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- Clean the affected areaApply a small amount of this product to the affected area 1 to 3 times dailyRub in gentlyWash hands before and after applying creamDo not share this product with anyoneChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature
Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Butylparaben, Camphor, Cetearylisononanoate, Dipropylenglycole Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Ethylparaben, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hexyldecanole, Hexyl Decyl Laurate, Menthol,Methylparaben, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Poloxamer 407, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Nicotinate (Vitamin E), Thymol, Zinc Chloride
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Please review the disclaimer below.