The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- •for the temporary relief of sinus/ nasal congestion due to: •colds •hay fever •upper respiratory allergies
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended dosage •use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. •temporary burning, stinging, sneezing or increase in nasal discharge may occur •frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If Symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. ( 1-800-222-1222)
- •adults and children 6 yrs, & older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril without tilting your head, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hours. •children 2 to under 6 yrs : ask a doctor •children under 2 yrs: Do not use
- •store at room temperature
Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, camphor, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, polysorbate 80,propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.