The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCl 4% Menthol 1%
Lidocaine HCl - Topical anestheticMenthol – Topical analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated, swollen, or blistered skin •on puncture wounds •for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •do not get into eyes •do not bandage tightly or apply external heat (such as a heating pad) to the area of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days •redness, rash, or irritation occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years and over: apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, bis-vinyl dimethicone/dimethicone copolymer, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, chlorphenesin, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, edetate disodium, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, phenoxyethanol, purified water, SD alcohol 40, steareth-21
* Please review the disclaimer below.