The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Glycerin 0.2%Hypromellose 0.2%Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyefor protection against further irritation
When Using This Product
- Remove contact lenses before usingdo not use if this solution changes color or become cloudydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 15° to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
Aminoacetic acid, ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
* Please review the disclaimer below.