The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeDimethicone 1.5%..............Skin Protectant
Otc - Purpose
- Daily Moisturizer conditions and nourishes dry, cracked skinNon-SensitizingNon-Allergenic
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Indications & Usage
UsesTemporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Beneficial for face, hands, body and legs
- WarningsFor External Use OnlyDo Not Useon deep or puncture woundson animal biteson serious burnsWhen using this productDo not get into eyesStop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsCleanse skin with Nurture(TM) Foaming Body CleanserApply cream liberally to affected area as needed
Other Safety Information
- Other InformationProtect from freezingAvoid excessive heat
Inactive IngredientsWater, canola oil, alow barbadensis leaf juice, PEG-8, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, propylene glycol, cyclomethicone, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-100 Stearate, allantoin, pyridoxine HCL, niacinamide, glycine, L-taurine, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, methylsulfonylmethane, L-proline, vanillin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, citric acid, urea, polymethylsilsesquioxane, ammonium acryloyldimethyl taurate/vp copolymer, phenoxyethanol, DMDM hydantoin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.