NDC 60232-0007 Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43
Sunscreen Lotion Topical
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325) |
NDC Code 60232-0007-1
Package Description: 50 g in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 60232-0007?
The NDC code 60232-0007 is assigned by the FDA to the product Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Swiss-american Cdmo, Llc. The generic name of Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43 is sunscreen. The product's dosage form is lotion and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 60232-0007-1 50 g in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43?
Helps prevent sunbrun an dphoto damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) , decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
What are Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- OCTINOXATE 75 1/1000g
- OCTISALATE 25 1/1000g
- ZINC OXIDE 75 g/1000g - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
- OCTINOXATE (UNII: 4Y5P7MUD51)
- OCTINOXATE (UNII: 4Y5P7MUD51) (Active Moiety)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (Active Moiety)
Which are Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERETH-26 (UNII: NNE56F2N14)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)
- ISOPROPYL PALMITATE (UNII: 8CRQ2TH63M)
- OCTYL STEARATE (UNII: 772Y4UFC8B)
- OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE (UNII: 8Q0Z18J1VL)
- ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE (UNII: I6KB4GE3K4)
- PANTHENOL (UNII: WV9CM0O67Z)
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- CYCLOMETHICONE 5 (UNII: 0THT5PCI0R)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA)
- IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE (UNII: 603P14DHEB)
- HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER (45000 MPA.S AT 1%) (UNII: 86FQE96TZ4)
- TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE (UNII: LDC331P08E)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Private Label Moisturizing Oil Free Paraben Free Spf43?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label