The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, Recommended for repeated area
Flammable, keep away from fire or flamesFor external use only
Do Not Use
In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animals bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Use only as directed.
Do not drink. If taken internally, it will produce serious gastric disturbances.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingSupervise children in the use of this product.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Mica, Red 33, Red40.
- Store below 105°F (40.5°C).May discolor some fabrics: Expiry Date 11/2022
* Please review the disclaimer below.