The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(In Each 30 Ml Cup)
Magnesium hydroxide 2400 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- Ask a doctor before use if you havekidney diseasea magnesium-restricted dietstomach pain, nausea, or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 daysAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking a prescription drug.
- This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 weekIf pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and older1 unit dose cup (30 mL) to 2 unit dose cups (60 mL)children 6 to 11 years½ unit dose cup (15 mL) to 1 unit dose cup (30 mL)children under 6 yearsask a doctor
- Each 30 mL cup contains: magnesium 1000 mg
- Store at room temperature and avoid freezingDO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKENThis drug product is supplied in 30 ml unit dose cups as:
- 100 cups (10 x 10) ND 60687-429-76
Purified water, sodium hypochlorite
American Health Packaging unit dose cups (see
Other Information section) contain drug product from Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals as follows:
(2400 mg per 30 mL / 100 UD) NDC 60687-429-76 packaged from NDC 57896-649
American Health Packaging
Columbus, OH 43217
* Please review the disclaimer below.