The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)
Helps prevent sunburnsIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesFor children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water (Purified), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Cranberry seed oil, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hyaluraonic acid (made from vegetables), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), Methyl abietate (Pine Wood resin), Olive Oil, Polyglercerol-10 Laruate (Vegetable glycerin), Raspberry seed oil, Sorbitan Stearate (coconut based), Sunflower Oil, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Currant, Citrus Paradisi
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.