The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 3.00%Titanium Dioxide 1.75%
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water (aqua), methyl trimethicone, isododecane, alcohol, dimethicone, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glycerin, diphenyl dimethicone/vinyl diphenyl dimethicone/silsesquioxane crosspolymer, diisostearyl malate, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium myristoyl glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, glyceryl undecyl dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, propylene carbonate, vp/va copolymer, stearic acid, fragrace (parfum), tetrasodium EDTA, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, geraniol, BHT, citronellol, tocopherol. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.