The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 3.00%Titanium Dioxide 1.75%
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply at least every 2 hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Aqua (water), methyl trimethicone, alcohol, isododecane, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium myristoyl glutamate, glyceryl undecyl dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, aluminum hydroxide, xanthan gum, propylene carbonate, dimethicone, VP/VA copolymer, stearic acid, sodium hyaluronate, tetrasodium EDTA, parfum (fragrance), dipotassium glycyrrhizate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, BHT, geraniol, May contain : titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.