The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
White Petrolatum 76 %
- Temporarily protects minor:cuts
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects or wind and cold weather
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When Using This Product:
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Lanolin, Lavender Oil, Light Liquid Paraffin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
* Please review the disclaimer below.