The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease recommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store below 33.8 °F or above 86°Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Purified water, carbomer 940, butylene glycol, Aloe extract (09), fragrance, Triethanolamine, Concentrated Glycerin
* Please review the disclaimer below.