The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLCMontgomery, AL 36117
Active Ingredients (In Each Gram)
Bacitracin zinc USP, 400 units Neomycin 3.5 mgPolymyxin B sulfate USP, 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the eyesover large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds animal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You need to use longer than one weekcondition persists or gets worserash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Clean the affected area apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing.before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
* Please review the disclaimer below.