The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLCMontgomery, AL 36117
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due toeczemapsoriasisinsect bitespoison ivy, oak, sumacdetergentsjewelrycosmeticssoapsseborrheic dermatitistemporarily relieves external anal and genital itchingother uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyesdo not use more than directed unless directed by a doctordo not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysdo not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctorrectal bleeding occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashesadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctorfor external anal and genital itchingadults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water; rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this productapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing.before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Cetyl alcohol, citric acidContains one or more of these ingredients to adjust pH, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, polyoxyl 40 stearate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate solution, sorbic acid, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, white wax
* Please review the disclaimer below.