The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Titanium Dioxide 7.5%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before
- Sun exposureReapply at least every 2 hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with aBroad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS ( SEED ) OIL*, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C10-C18 TRIGLYCERIDES, SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL*, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL*, DIETHYL SEBACATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXYDE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, PARFUM, TOCOPHERO.
* Please review the disclaimer below.