NDC 61577-4050 Sore No More Cool Therapy
Menthol Gel Topical
What is NDC 61577-4050?
The NDC code 61577-4050 is assigned by the FDA to the product Sore No More Cool Therapy which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Sombra Cosmetics Inc.. The generic name of Sore No More Cool Therapy is menthol. The product's dosage form is gel and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 4 packages with assigned NDC codes 61577-4050-2 907.2 g in 1 bottle, pump , 61577-4050-3 226.8 g in 1 jar , 61577-4050-4 113.4 g in 1 jar , 61577-4050-5 85 g in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Sore No More Cool Therapy?
This product is used as Purpose External Analgesic . Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: arthritis, simple backaches
NDC Code 61577-4050-2
Package Description: 907.2 g in 1 BOTTLE, PUMP
NDC Code 61577-4050-3
Package Description: 226.8 g in 1 JAR
NDC Code 61577-4050-4
Package Description: 113.4 g in 1 JAR
NDC Code 61577-4050-5
Package Description: 85 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What are Sore No More Cool Therapy Active Ingredients?
- MENTHOL .06 g/g - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Sore No More Cool Therapy Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 415976 - menthol 6 % Topical Gel
- RxCUI: 415976 - menthol 0.06 MG/MG Topical Gel
Sore No More Cool Therapy Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE C (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GRAPEFRUIT SEED OIL (UNII: 598D944HOL)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- FILIPENDULA ULMARIA FLOWER (UNII: 06L18L32G6)
- ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER OIL (UNII: H32V31VMWY)
- SODIUM CARBONATE (UNII: 45P3261C7T)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WITCH HAZEL (UNII: 101I4J0U34)
- YUCCA SCHIDIGERA ROOT (UNII: E2H9ET15AT)
- ORANGE PEEL (UNII: TI9T76XD44)
- LEMON OIL (UNII: I9GRO824LL)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Sore No More Cool Therapy Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Menthol USP 6%
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: arthritis, simple backaches
For external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. When using this product: avoid bandaging tightly, avoid contact with eyes, keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days.
adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed,
children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, decyl glucoside, water, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, spiraea ulmaria flower (queen of the prairie) extract, rosa damascena flower water, sodium carbonate, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, yucca schidigera root extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
Questions Or Comments
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.