The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeWhite Petrolatum USP (76%) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashHelps seal out wetnessTemporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burnsTemporarily helps protect and help relieve chapped and cracked skin and lipsHelps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weatherHelps prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rashWith each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For External Use Only
When Using This Product:
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- If condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
Do not use on:Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Directions For Diaper Rash:
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptlyCleanse the diaper area and allow to dryApply as needed
- Store at room temperature 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg FAvoid excessive heat
Inactive Ingredients: Light Liquid Parafin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
* Please review the disclaimer below.