The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsPolyvinyl alcohol.....0.5%Povidone.....0.6%
Otc - Purpose
PurposePolyvinyl alcohol....Eye lubricantPovidone....Eye lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eyefor the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experienceeye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - When Using
- When using this productto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.remove contact lens before using
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
Other Safety Information
- Other informationTamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCEStore at 15º-30ºC (58º-86ºF)
* Please review the disclaimer below.