The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use.After use, close the cap properly.Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hours.Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.Keep the product cool.After use, close the tube properly with cap.
Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, SD alcohol 40-B, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, panthenol, sodium chloride, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polysilicone-11, aluminum hydroxide, fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, fig (ficus carica) fruit extract, cotton (gossypium hirsutum) seed extract, linseed (linum usitatissimum) seed extract, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.