The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesicCough suppressantCough suppressant & topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves:cough due to minor bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritantscough associated with a coldminor aches and pains of muscles and joints
Do Not Use:
- By mouthon wounds or damaged skinin nostrilswith tight bandages
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Excessive phlegm (mucus)emphysemapersistent or chronic coughasthmacough associated with smoking
When Using This Product, Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few dayscough perists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under "When using this product"adults and children 2 years and older:rub on the throat and chest in a thick layercover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredclothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouthuse up to three times daily or as directed by a doctorchildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Cedar leaf oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine
* Please review the disclaimer below.