The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient PurposeClotrimazole 1.0% Antifungal
- For treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea crusis), Ringworm (tinea corporis).For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by Yeast (Candida Albicans).Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
- Do not use:Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.Avoid contact with eyes.For athletes foot and ringworm - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.For jock itch - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within two weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications And Usage
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.Supervise children in the use of this product.For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes: wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Dosage And Administration
- Foe athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.If conditions persist longer, consult a doctor.This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT Of REACH Of CHILDREN
Inactive Ingredients: Cetomicrogol 1000, Cetostearyl alcohol, Liquid paraffin, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Purified water, White soft paraben
* Please review the disclaimer below.