The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgDextromethorphan HBr 20 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain ReliefCough SuppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms including: •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation •sore throat •headache •minor aches and pains •muscular aches •fever •runny nose and sneezing
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if •adults take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen •adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •liver disease •glaucoma •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •a chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
If the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product:
- •you may get very drowsy •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in small children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •redness or swelling is present •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) •cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •take every 4 to 6 hours •do not exceed more than 6 doses in 24 hours for adults and children over 12 years of ageAdults10 mL (2 teaspoons)Children under 12 yearsask a doctor
- •Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Acesulfame potassium, artificial raspberry flavor, hypromellose, menthol, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, and sucralose. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.