The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame.
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result.
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranesIn the case of eyes or mucous membranes contact, rinse area thoroughly with waterIn case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns, consult physician.If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases or if infection occurs discontinue use and consult physician.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Otc - Stop Use
In case of irritation, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry.Supervise children in the use of this product.In the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Store below 106ºF (41 ºC). May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.