The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient Section
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Otc - Purpose Section
Laxative-•for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity •this product produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- Do Not Use
- Laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctorAsk a doctor before use if you have
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeksAsk a Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.When Using this product
- Do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctorStop Use and ask a doctor
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding
- Ask a health professional before useKeep Out of Reach of Children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration Section
- • Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by doctor • If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by 1 tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortableAgeStarting dosageMaximum dosageAdults and children over 12 years2 tablets once a day4 tablets twice a daychildren 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a daychildren 2 to under 6 years1/2 tablet once a day1 tablet twice a daychildren under 2 yearsconsult a doctor
Inactive Ingredient Section
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate (dehydrate), lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, tartaric acid.
Indications & Usage Section
•for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity •this product produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Section
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* Please review the disclaimer below.