The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium Chloride 0.20%
- Hand sanitizer: Helps reduce bacteria on skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- First aid to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- When using this product do not apply to large area of raw or blistered skin in large quantities; do not use in or near the eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have , deep of puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away
- Hand sanitizer: Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Children should be supervised when using this product.
- First Aid: Clean the affected area whenever possible. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage:if bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Ricinoleate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.