FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.20%
- Hand sanitizer: Helps reduce bacteria on skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- First aid to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away
- Hand sanitizer: Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Children should be supervised when using this product.
- First Aid: Clean the affected area whenever possible. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage:if bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Ricinoleate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
Hand-E-Foam Package Label Principal Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.