The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 3.00%Titanium Dioxide 1.75%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (
- See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product,
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hours.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
AQUA (WATER), METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SILICA, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERYL UNDECYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TETRASODIUM EDTA, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BHT, CITRONELLOL, ETHYL HEXYGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL. [MAY CONTAIN : CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
* Please review the disclaimer below.