The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 10%Octocrylene 10%Octisalate 5%
Dosage & Administration
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Otc - Purpose
For external use only. Do not use on broken or damaged skin. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (1) Certified Organic Ingredient
Indications & Usage
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.