The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by McKessonOne Post StreetSan Francisco, CA 94104
Active Ingredient(In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny noseitchy, watery eyessneezingitching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding:if breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Use only with enclosed dosing cupadults and children 6 years and over1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours.adults 65 years and older1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.children 2 to under 6 years of age1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily or 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.children under 2 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Bubble gum artificial flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate anhydrous, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.