FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Banded Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do Not Use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years and over
|1 to 2 capsules |
|children 6 to under 12|
|1 capsule |
|children under 6 years||do not use |
- TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
Principal Display Panel
compare to Benadryl®
diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
relieves sneezing, runny nose,
itchy, watery eyes,
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS,
CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF
BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND
AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl®.
Another Quality ProductHealth Mart 44-190
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
* Please review the disclaimer below.