The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Olopatadine (0.1%) (equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride 0.111%)
Antihistamine and redness reliever
Temporarily relieves itchy and red eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
For external use only
Do Not Use
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy • if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product • to treat contact lens related irritation
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationremove contact lenses before usewait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after usedo not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- You experience: eye painchanges in vision increased redness of the eyeitching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: • put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 6 to 8 hours, no more than twice per day • if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product • replace cap after each use • children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
• only for use in the eye • store between 4° to 25°C (39° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, Dibasic sodium phosphate, Hydrochloric acid and /or Sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH), Sodium chloride and Water for Injection.
* Please review the disclaimer below.